- Getting to know new members (especially senior citizens): how do they live, what do they need, who can they count on?
- Checking whether users are living comfortably by visiting or calling regularly.
- Filling in requests for help by calling upon the right person or organisation.
- Working closely with local associations to provide members with the best possible support.
- Developing the member database and network of the Neighbourhood Concierge, together with the two project managers of BCQ.
What we're looking for
- You live in Brussels, you are French-speaking and you are fluent in Dutch.
- You enjoy contact with the elderly and their relatives. You are by nature a good communicator, carer and connector.
- You are organised. You are a bridge person between members and service providers. You receive, answer and monitor requests for help. You have to be able to keep an overview, with the help of our software.
- A competitive salary package with means of transport
- Your work has an impact on a community of over 500,000 Hoplr members and more than 100 customers
- A no-nonsense environment with great appreciation for the work you do
- Homework, field work and two easily accessible offices near Ghent
What is Hoplr?
Hoplr is a closed social network that focuses on social interaction between neighbours, and their engagement in the local community. Hoplr is used for exchanging items, organising neighbourhood events, reporting problems or break-ins, finding lost pets, getting to know neighbours, talking about local themes, and much, much more.