Citizen participation experts
Let us guide you with all of our citizen participation functionalities. A team of experts will assist you with the design, implementation and analysis of each citizen participation project.
- Draw up an operational plan
- Set up appropriate collaborations
- Actively coordinate project
- Report results
- 1 Intake conversation
- 2 Draw up campaign
- 3 Launch project
- 4 Debrief
You can call on our community workers to stimulate social cohesion. These experts are present within the neighbourhood and actively engage members of the local community.
- Physically present in the neighbourhood, couple of times per week
- Digitally present in the Hoplr neighbourhood
- Helps with questions from members of the local community
- Gives info sessions, workshops, trainings (e.g. for healthcare organisation)
- Organises activities (e.g. neighbourhood drink)
- Binding purpose for retail, elderly, young people,...
- Launches surveys and polls within the neighbourhood
Contact us for more information
Municipality Sint-Katelijne-Waver concludes successful participation project
City of Bruges on Hoplr examples and numbers
High engagement on first citizen participation project in Boechout
Local communities are at the centre of citizen participation
With Hoplr in your municipality, you strengthen engagement and involvement on a neighbourhood level. Social cohesion, offline meetings and local engagement are the basic requirements for achieving meaningful inclusion and citizen participation. It's all about dialogue, working together and even getting your hands dirty.
Move from reaching citizens to involving citizens. From communication to citizen participation. A modern municipality knows what's going on and listens to its citizens. This way, policy making can be tailor made to the needs of the municipality's inhabitants.
Hoplr makes it easy for citizens to rely on each other and on the social capital of the local community. For example, they use Hoplr to share information, to socialise, to organise activities, to find help with chores, and to exchange items.