- Organisation and follow-up of launches in cooperation with our logistics partners
- Preparing invitation letters and neighbourhood layouts in function of clients (local governments, utility companies and project developers).
- Looking for partners and organisations that carry out letter deliveries
- You make all the preparations to make sure the distribution runs smoothly
- You report on a rollout's status in a clear and timely manner
What we're looking for
- You are stress-resistant, you can handle deadlines and you are flexible
- Language skills in Dutch and French
- You have experience empathically answering emails or chats with empathy
- Planning skills - invitation letters have to be distributed in time. You follow this process closely thanks to your sense of organisation and planning
- A competitive salary package with means of transport
- Your work has an impact on a community of over 500,000 Hoplr members and more than 100 customers
- A no-nonsense environment with great appreciation for the work you do
- Homework, field work and two easily accessible offices near Ghent
What is Hoplr?
Hoplr is a closed social network that focuses on social interaction between neighbours, and their engagement in the local community. Hoplr is used for exchanging items, organising neighbourhood events, reporting problems or break-ins, finding lost pets, getting to know neighbours, talking about local themes, and much, much more.