- Manage participation projects
- Data analysis
- Gain new insights
- Moderate offline workshop
What we're looking for
- Customer focus. You don't want to sell, you want to help. You are a good listener and you can ask the right questions. Your main customers are local governments. Your goal is to build a relationship with them.
- You are eager to learn and proactive. You must be able to try different approaches, think innovatively and change strategies when necessary.
- Part-time is also negotiable
- A competitive salary package with means of transport
- Your work has an impact on a community of over 500,000 Hoplr members and more than 100 customers
- A no-nonsense environment with great appreciation for the work you do
- Homework, field work and two easily accessible offices near Ghent
What is Hoplr?
Hoplr is a closed social network that focuses on social interaction between neighbours, and their engagement in the local community. Hoplr is used for exchanging items, organising neighbourhood events, reporting problems or break-ins, finding lost pets, getting to know neighbours, talking about local themes, and much, much more.